Consult Connect Pty Ltd was created by Emilie Chautard at the end of 2012. Originally from New Caledonia, Emilie graduated from EGC du Pacific Sud in 2004 with a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Marketing. In 2006 she completed an MBA (Master of Business Administration) majoring in Human Resources and Industrial Relations from Griffith University in Australia.
- For employers: Recruitment of technical personnel such as Specialised Technicians, Engineers, Supervisors, Managers, Directors and Executives.
- For job seekers: Coaching sessions on job search techniques, interviewing skills, resume and cover letter writing.
- Business facilitation services into New-Caledonia for organisations looking at expanding in this market.
- Support for companies wishing to develop their image through digital social networks
- From design, through to delivery and assessment
- Covering topics such as recruitment, sales and public relations